Monday, April 11, 2011

Blog of the Week Monday


In hopes of making my blog more interactive I've decided to try and do a blog/site of the week entry every Monday. People always ask me where I find out about or get a lot of music that I play on my show. Most of the content I play, aside from coming from my personal collection and local sounds, are things I've come across scouring the Internet.

I found the Ghost Capital blog linked from Ubuweb's twitter account, which in itself is a goldmine for any fan of rare/weird/artistically relevant sounds.  Ghost Capital  is devoted to  rare and obscure music which for those of you that listen to New Directions, is something that I also try to bring to the airwaves on my show. A great thing about this blog is that they also share rips to a lot of the music/albums they feature along with samples, so you are not left trying to figure out where to hear more.

No comments:

Post a Comment